Thursday, November 18, 2010

So Far So Good...

Just a quick update to say that the job still seems to be working out.  It's actually been a really good experience for me in a number of ways...

  1. I've made a couple of new friends
  2. I'm learning to control my temper and keep a smile on my face when dealing with assholes. Although it's really, really, REALLY hard sometimes!
  3. I'm not just sitting around on my fat ass all day long anymore.
  4. I'm getting valuable experience in the industry I think I want to be in.
  5. I am contributing to the finances. Although, not very much!
Speaking of my job, it's time for me to get ready and head off to work...

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that all is going well for you. I really miss you. Still moving stuff and getting settled in. I love the new place. We are very happy hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm glad the job is working out. So, are you eating lots of noodles? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was eatting a lot of noodles for the first 3 weeks. I got to take home a different dish every day (free) until I had tried them all. Now if I buy something to take home with me it is usually soup. I'm hooked on their spicey Thai curry soup.

    ReplyDelete