Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How Much Of A Mess Does It Make When Your Head Explodes?

I think I'm going to find out very soon!

Last Tuesday my washer broke. It not longer spins and so it is useless.  The maintenance man came the following day and looked it over. After an hour or so he decided that it was broke and needed to be replaced. Okay, great! A new washer!  Yeah, well then he tells me that it will take a week for the new washer to show up. GRRRRRRRRRRR

Hi there, it's the following Tuesday, yay! Okay, I really need to do some laundry so I call the office to find out the status of my new washer. Well, it does take 5-9 business days so hopefully it will be here by the end of the week.  They'll be sure and call me and let me know when it's here.

I can feel my blood pressure building and am sure that the top of my head is going to shoot right off my body. I f'ing hate having to depend on other people to get shit done!  So I guess I'll be joining the scummy masses at the laundry mat this evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, I tried to use my drier and it seems to be only blowing cold air. Hmm, I'm going to put in a maintenance request for that in a minute here. I'll guessing that will be fixed by the spring.  Thanks a lot Horizons at Rock Creek!

Now I'm going to take some deep breaths, try to calm down, and get on with my day.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that just sucks!! I guess that is just one of the lousy things about renting. At least you have a washer & dryer (when they work)--all my earlier rentals didn't come with laundry machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear all the trouble your having. I did laundry all day yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm astonished to tell you that my dryer actually did get fixed yesterday! Now I'm just waiting on the damn washer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know--all these great foods that you're cooking would make lovely blog posts & pictures. Sounds like you're doing lots of great cooking these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Sharon. I'll have to remember to take pictures so I can post about what I'm cooking. =)

    By the way, I just got my washer on Monday 12/20! All it took was a nasty letter to the home office.

    ReplyDelete