Monday, December 6, 2010

The Weekend

Well, as it turns out I did do some fun stuff this weekend. I started out Saturday doing some running around with Ed. Then we decided to drive up into the mountains a little way to check out our closest ski area, Eldora.  It's not as big as many of the other ski areas around, but it was satisfactory to Ed as he hasn't skied since his knee surgery in Sept. 2009.  I also found it satisfactory, it has a couple of lovely little beginner hills that were gently sloping enough that I probably wouldn't break my neck on.  So, as long as we don't have other stuff to do, we will probably head back next weekend and actually ski.

Then Saturday night I went out for girl's night with my friend Carrie from work and her group of friends.  This is the second month I've gone with them and it was really nice.  They usually pick a place and everyone meets for dinner and sometimes a movie afterward. This past Saturday we went to a place called Wildflowers Tea Room. It was so cute!  It served English, Irish, Scottish, etc. food.  It's not someplace I will go back to frequently, but I will definitely go back.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I miss having time to goof off. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! You're killing yourself with your school schedule!

    ReplyDelete