Thursday, June 17, 2010

Still Working on Settling In

Not too much exciting to write about at the present. I'm still just working on settling in here. I've mostly spent my days either trying organize the stuff I unpack, or running around doing errands. This morning I'm extremely tired and just sitting here at the computer trying to wake up enough to get started on my day. I really should already be awake though, considering I've already had my two cups of coffee!

I'm pretty much done with the kitchen! Yes! For me, that's the most important room to have organized. The dining room is close to being done, I just have to clear out some stuff that has kind of ended up just sitting in there. The same goes for the living room, a few things have to moved out as soon as I figure out where they go. So, the downstairs is really 80-90% done.

The upstairs is another story...While we have unpacked a good deal of clothing, there is still a lot to unpack. Also, the clothes we unpacked we just kind of hung in the closets any old way, so the closets have to be organized. The computer room is coming along nicely, Ed works on organizing his area in the evenings after work. Then we have the two bathrooms upstairs. They shouldn't be too hard to get done, but right now there are unpacked boxes stacked in the master bath.

I'm hoping if I work hard the next two days I can get most of the unpacking and organizing done and then be able to enjoy some of the weekend with Ed. We do have a big weekend project, but I would like to put it off until next weekend if possible. You see, our garage has a lot of stuff in it that we don't intend to unpack here and while it all fits, it really needs to be organized. I would like to do that next weekend, but of course Ed is not a procrastinator like me, so he may want to take care of the garage this weekend. We'll see.

Well, I guess I've done enough procrastinating for the morning, time to get to work...

1 comment:

  1. Just take your time and it will all come together. Love you.

    ReplyDelete