Saturday, June 12, 2010

We Finally Have Our Stuff!

Yay! The movers were actually here at a few minutes past 8:30 this morning. Things went pretty smooth as far as unloading and bringing things into our place. One guy, Manny, was an exceptionally hard worker and I really appreciated him. But, after talking to him for a few minutes I found out he wasn't actually part of Bekins. He was a temp that was hired for minimum wage! Of the three guys that showed up, he busted his ass like you wouldn't believe, and the thought of him getting paid only a little over $7/hr was really sad. He was a nice guy and a hard worker though, so I hope something good will happen for him.

Okay, now I just have to unpack everything!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Hope unpacking went well!! I did a little bit of unpacking today too. The stuff we brought in our most recent little load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in the process of unpacking! Trying to decide what we actually want to unpack and what we want to leave alone until we find a house.

    ReplyDelete