Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Customer Service

Customer Service
By Heather M. Hocking

Hello, my name is Customer Service.
I do not exist. I am but a figment of your imagination.
I am just another utopian ideal that you were tricked into believing you would one day experience.
You grew up listening to your parents and grandparents talk about how it was in “their” day.
Did they really have such a day?
You never will!

Hello, my name is Customer Service.
I will be glad to help you. I will help you become frustrated and disillusioned.
I will not be there between 9 and 10 as promised; I will not even be there by 11.
It is not my fault. It is due to circumstances beyond my control.
You have no recourse.
Is there anything else I can help you with?

Hello, my name is Customer Service and I do not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment