Saturday, June 19, 2010

Farmer's Market

So this morning we went the local farmer's market in Louisville. I was really looking forward to it and then when we got there I was so disappointed. It was a really small market and most of the booths were selling things other than produce. Ed kept telling me this wasn't California and things were just starting to come into season, but it was still disappointing. We decided to try the Boulder farmer's market and it was so much better. They had a lot of produce and a good deal of it was organic. I didn't end up getting any fruit, but the vegetables I got were really nice. It really is going to take some time to get used to the fact that this is Colorado and not California.

2 comments:

  1. We're taking advantage of having California for another month. We bought so much produce at the farmers' market yesterday. =)

    ReplyDelete